Brothers who attended James Connally & Harlingen for Navigator Training:
Harlingen will be indicated with letters (HA) following class number. James Connally is indicated with letters (JC). (Number in ( –) is the class number for the person.
- Becker, Roger (53-13JC) & Wendell (53-16JC-deceased)
- Bell, Jerald R. (62-19JC) & Jack D. (65-11JC)
- Brown, Lloyd “Bill” (59-19JC) & Robert D. (61-17JC-deceased)
- Buchholz, William “Bill” (56-14JC) & Francis “Frank (60-18JC)
- Burchard, John C (60-13HA) & Donald C. (63-19JC)
- Byrd, Marvin V. (65-04JC) & Ronald G. (66-02JC)
- Clemons, Larry C. (61-09HA) & James O. (61-11HA)
- Cohen, Edward D. (56-20HA) & Robert S, (56-20HA)
- Crook, Gordon R. (64-01JC) & Kenneth L. (66-11JC)
- Edwards, Paul W. (62-18JC) & John P. “Preston” (63-13JC)
- Fox, Robert “Bob” (deceased 59-14/16) & Raymond (64-09)
- Lutkenhouse, Joel J. (61-20-HA) & John P. (64-14JC)
- Metzger, Frank L. (60-19HA) & Langford C. (64-13JC-deceased)
- Nobert, Keith (63-02JC) & Craig (deceased 65-16JC)
- Nupen, Curtis (62-16JC) & Larry (65-14JC)
- Orszula, Swietobor J.”Borus” (55-04HA) & Bozydar H. (56-00HA-deceased)
- Riggers, Milton H. (deceased 60-08HA) & Wilton E. (61-08HA-deceased) [Twins]
- Singer, Ronald M. (61-10JC) & Stuart (64-18JC)
- Trojanowski, James-Jim (64-15JC) & John (64-15JC) [Twins]
IF YOU KNOW OF OTHERS PLEASE LET US KNOW!
BROTHERS ON THE SAME B-52 CREW:
BYRD– Marvin “Vic” (class 65-04) & Ronald (66-02) at Wright Patterson OH
OTHER Navigator INFO—
28 February 1968
USAF B-52F Stratofortress 57‑0173
7 BW Crashed off Matagorda Island, TX.
Details unknown except
Four Connally Nav’s were killed when the aircraft
impacted the water. Names & (class number) follow:
Capt. Charles W. Roberts (59-15), Capt. Thomas D. Childs (64-18), Capt. John T. Pantilla (65-16) & Lt. Michael L. Carroll (66-16).